Home Watch Services
Security systems and cameras can alert you to unauthorized access while you are away, DHGS alerts you to so much more. We thoroughly walk through the exterior and interior of your home and property looking for signs of obvious issues, such as unusual sounds and smells, storm damage, mold, leaks, infestation, vandalism, squatters and improper functionality of equipment, devices, and appliances.
After each home watch visit, the homeowner receives a detailed report with pictures. This report has a line item for each area checked and if no issue is identified, the line item is green, if an issue was found, the line item is red and supported with a picture. This report is timestamped based on GPS technology and clearly displays the condition of each room in the home as well as the exterior of the property. DHGS produces the report using software created by HomeWatchIT, click on the link below to learn more. Home Watch Services are as follows:
- Complete interior and exterior walk through, including checking perimeter of property for vandalism, forced entry or squatters
- Inspect doors, windows, ceilings, and floors for any signs of breaks, leaks, mold, insects, or storm damage
- Check all water connection points, including operating all faucets and flushing toilets to ensure P-traps are filled to eliminate odors
- Run dishwasher, garbage disposal, and washing machine to check for leaks and prevent seals from drying out
- Check functionality of AC, thermostat settings, water softer, water heater and garage door opener
- Check that refrigerator and freezer is functioning
- Investigate any noises, alarms, beeps, or odors
- Assure security system is functioning
- In the event of a power outage reset appliances, circuit breakers, and automatic timers
- Check lights and replace owner supplied bulbs
- Remove mail, flyers, newspapers, and phone books left on porch, walkway, driveway, or in mailbox
- Remove debris and blow away dust
- Start vehicle or check functionality of trickle charger
- Check irrigation functionality and look for erosion or drainage issues
- Check that landscaping has been performed
- Check breaker panel
- Other upon request
Our Home Watch Visit Reporting
Desert Home Guardian Services use HomeWatchIT for our business management system. We setup your checklist in our system and upon completion of our checks we we provide you with a report that is time and geo-location stamped to show you when we checked and the coordinates of your home’s location. We provide an electronic report of what we found, pictures as required and access to a portal to review your reports.
We provide Home Watch Services to the Arizona towns and cities of Fountain Hills, Paradise Valley, Scottsdale and Phoenix.